The mission of UNAR is to guarantee the application of the equal treatment concept.
The anti-racial discrimination national office ensures the application of the equal treatment concept among all people contrasting the spreading of the discriminatory phenomenon, assisting the victims, monitoring the established protection instruments and analyzing the expression forms and dynamics of the phenomenon.
UNAR takes care of:
- gathering reports and providing concrete assistance to the victims of discrimination through its Contact Centre;
- investigating about the existence of discriminatory phenomenon in accordance with the legal authority prerogatives;
- developing recommendations and opinions on collected discriminations to be used in a possible trial;
- performing studies, researches and training activities regarding reasons, forms and possible solutions about discrimination;
- Informing the Parliament and the Government through two annual records regarding the developments and obstacles of the Anti-racial discrimination movement in Italy;
- Promoting the culture of respects of human rights and equal opportunities by awareness and communication campaigns other than positive action projects ;
- Elaborating intervention strategy proposals about specific context of discrimination, intended to achieve an effective social integration of the concerned categories.
Notice: Undefined variable: orig_post in C:\www\www\wp-content\themes\unar\template-parts\content-attachments.php on line 35 Notice: Undefined variable: orig_post in C:\www\www\wp-content\themes\unar\template-parts\content-related.php on line 69