The agreements of UNAR strenghten the action of prevention and opposition to all forms of racisms.
The National Anti-racial Discrimination Office stipulates memoranda of understanding and agreements with bodies, institutions and associations able to support and strengthen the action of prevention and contrast to all forms of racism.
During the years UNAR activated:
- Steering Committee with the Social Partners (May 2010)
- Protocol Agreement with OSCAD (April 2011)
- Forensic National Council (November 2011)
- National Working Group with National Associations
- Protocol Agreement with AGCOM
- Protocol with the National Advisor on Equal Opportunities
- Carta di Roma (partecipation to the drafting of the document)
- Protocol Agreement with the Association “Democracy in Regulations“
- Protocol Agreement with the Guarantor of the rights of people deprived of liberty in the capital of Rome