UNAR mission is to guarantee the equal treatment righy
Unar, anti-racial discrimination national office, works for the application of equal treatment principle. It establishes that all people have the right to receive the same treatment and not to be discriminated on the basis of criteria such as race, religion, disability, nationality or age.
- gathering reports and providing concrete assistance to the victims of discrimination through its Contact Centre;
- investigating about the existence of discriminatory phenomenon in accordance with legal authorities;
- developing recommendations;
- performing studies, papers and researches regarding reasons, phenomenons and possible solutions;
- Reporting to the Parliament and the Government on its activities;
- Promoting the culture of respects of human rights and equal opportunities by campaigns and positive action projects ;
- Developing intervention strategy.